Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Punky!!!





Today, my not so little boy, turns 2 years old. Last night, as I lay down with him for the normal "I am not going to sleep routine", it hit me that he was no longer a baby and the tears started to flow. Don't get me wrong.....I don't miss the mid-night feedings or the rocking at all hours of the night, but I do miss the total dependence my now very independent boy had for his mommy. He might not be a baby anymore, but I am pretty sure that he will always be a Moma's boy....




This is a picture of the Elmo cake that we took to daycare for his birthday. I believe his exact words were, "Wow....Elmo!" and the expression was priceless. Let the B'day festivities begin. Tonight, Meme's....Tomorrow, Punkin' Patch Party. I will post more pictures.







1 comment:

Michaela Shurden said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!!
Love,
Aunt Michaela